1. Project exploitation
2. Project negotiation
3. Internal communication
4. Project evaluation
5. Name approval: enterprises must go to the industrial and commercial bureau of the Wuxi New District to have their names reviewed for pre-approval.
6. Project approval and record-keeping
7. Finalize the contract and regulations
8. The regulations must be examined and approved by the management committee of the Wuxi New District.
9. Obtain an enterprise code.
10. Obtain a certificate of approval from the Economic Development Bureau of the Wuxi New District.
11. Proceed to industrial and commercial registration: the enterprises must apply for a business license from the industrial and commercial bureau of the Wuxi New District.
12. Foreign-invested enterprises must obtain a cachet for the enterprise and a cachet for the business activity.
13. Obtain foreign exchange registration and a bank account.
14. Obtain tax registration.
15. Obtain customs entry.
16. High-tech products identification